Are you a STEM student with dynamic ideas, ambition and the determination to make a difference in the world? If so, the STEM Awards 2016 is a unique opportunity to prove your talent to some of the biggest names in the industry – and put yourself in the running to win £25,000. These are annual awards for STEM, hosted by the Telegraph in association with Babcock and are offered in to entrants either in teams or individuals in the following categories:
- Aerospace – in association with Rolls-Royce
- Design in the Built Environment – in association with Atkins
- Energy – in association with SEMTA
- Healthcare – in association with GSK
- Innovation – in association with McLaren
Closing date for all entries: 15 February, 2016.
More details here:: www.telegraph.co.uk/stemawards