Are you a globe-trotting job-seeker? Finding world-wide opportunities is so much easier with this helpful advice from my colleague Jennifer in our Information Team.
Whether you’re an international student interested in the global marketplace or a home student looking to experience work overseas, use Jennifer’s tips to see how GoinGlobal and Vault can help you open up your own global horizons.
GoinGlobal – This vast database of job-seeking resources covers more than 40 countries worldwide, and over 50 US and Canadian cities.
- Use the comprehensive and up-to-date Country Career Guides for:
- identifying top companies and non-profit and volunteer organisations;
- checking a country’s employment outlook (including talent shortages);
- searching networking opportunities;
- researching your decision to work in a particular country. Financial considerations could be relevant e.g. healthcare in the US, high tax rates in Sweden.
- You can create a personal account for bookmarking particularly useful pages or guides. In the Jobs/Internships tab, you can set up new job email alerts which fit your personal search criteria e.g. a part-time internship in Finance in Peru.
View original post 317 more words