Submit your CV, get on-the-spot interviews, participate in talks and workshops, meet leading AI companies such as Facebook and Microsoft, welcome to EdIntelligence’s AI Career Fair!
Do you use Artificial Intelligence techniques in your studies? Are thinking about working in the sector?
No matter if you are doing a PhD in Physics, studying AI in your Masters or are a curious Bachelor student, they welcome everyone with knowledge in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, High-Performance Computing, Vision/ Imaging or anything related from all programmes! At this career fair you can:
– meet companies such as Microsoft, Facebook, Lloyds Banking Group, Five AI and Skyscanner ( for a full list see our website: https://edintelligence.github.io/fair/companies.html)
– submit your CV beforehand to have companies contact you and increase your chance to…
– get an interview at the day through our on-the-spot interviews.
– listen to talks and workshops that are held throughout the day. (You can find a provisional schedule at https://edintelligence.github.io/fair/schedule.html)
– simply explore the AI company space from startups to large companies!
If you are a student or recent graduate from ANY university and interested in AI, sign up here https://edintelligence.github.io/fair
PS Use the Careers Service guides on interviews & CVs and get some feedback on your CV before you share with any employers. The Careers Service is open through the summer