We are really pleased with the line-up with great representation from small and medium sized organisations – roughly half of the exhibitors will be SMEs, and around half are recruiting students from any discipline – so definitely routes into STEM careers for everyone. We’ve got quite a range of tech sectors represented too, examples include:
- Deliveroo – you may have seen the press coverage around their new Edinburgh HQ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-51027558
- Emotech a new exhibitor in Robotics/AI
- a few related to Healthcare/MedTech like TPP, Canon Medical Research and NHS National Services Scotland
- Criton talking about tech related to the hospitality industry.
- Crover representing agritech back again after supporting with one of the talks last year
- Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and QueryClick showcasing tech related opportunities in the world of Marketing/Advertising
- FreetoBook and Red61 Ltd from Tourism/Festivals sector
- Public sector represented by Home Office digital team
- ESRI who specialise in GIS
- New exhibitors include Illuminate Technologies focusing on cyber security and Adarga AI/Machine learning
- Good representation from the space sector; SES, Shetland Space Centre, GSI, Spire and Clyde Space.
- Edinburgh based tech companies well represented; FreeAgent (sponsoring), FanDuel, Modulr Finance, Speech Graphics, KAL ATM Software, Esri Global and UserTesting to name a few.
We’ve also got some great talks lined up to take place during the fair:
The first one, hosted by DDI sector lead for creative industries, Caroline Parkinson, focusses on BOTH tech & data related careers in the creative industries PLUS creative tech & data roles in organisations you may not associate with the creative industries. Speakers from DMA, Amazon and Edinburgh based animation and visual effects studio, Interference Pattern. More here
The second is all about how tech is changing roles across industries, hosted by the Data Lab to provide the overview with insight from speakers from Spire Global, Current Health and Emotech. More here
Find out how to get the most out the event on our website