Rockstar North is on the lookout for a talented Physics Programmer who possess a passion for developing cutting-edge physics and collision systems, using them in creative and novel ways.
They support the design, AI and gameplay teams to be able to use the physics systems in order to create novel new mission, AI and gameplay mechanics.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Edinburgh.
Submit your CV, get on-the-spot interviews, participate in talks and workshops, meet leading AI companies such as Facebook and Microsoft, welcome to EdIntelligence’s AI Career Fair!
Do you use Artificial Intelligence techniques in your studies? Are thinking about working in the sector?
No matter if you are doing a PhD in Physics, studying AI in your Masters or are a curious Bachelor student, they welcome everyone with knowledge in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, High-Performance Computing, Vision/ Imaging or anything related from all programmes! At this career fair you can:
– meet companies such as Microsoft, Facebook, Lloyds Banking Group, Five AI and Skyscanner ( for a full list see our website: https://edintelligence.github.io/fair/companies.html)
– submit your CV beforehand to have companies contact you and increase your chance to…
– get an interview at the day through our on-the-spot interviews.
– listen to talks and workshops that are held throughout the day. (You can find a provisional schedule at https://edintelligence.github.io/fair/schedule.html)
– simply explore the AI company space from startups to large companies!
If you are a student or recent graduate from ANY university and interested in AI, sign up here https://edintelligence.github.io/fair
PS Use the Careers Service guides on interviews & CVs and get some feedback on your CV before you share with any employers. The Careers Service is open through the summer