Meet award-winning photonics technology company M Squared at this exclusive careers event at its Glasgow headquarters on Thursday 30 March 2017, 5–8 pm.
Working with a company such as M Squared presents a unique opportunity to draw upon your knowledge as a scientist.
- Collaborate with world-leading researchers as a scientific specialist, create world-class laser systems with its manufacturing team, or develop new applications within M Squared’s Innovation Group.
- Learn about the advances the company is making in quantum technology, biophotonics and chemical sensing.
- Develop a broader understanding of what it’s like working with one of the UK’s most innovative companies
This event is being held at M Squared’s headquarters in Glasgow: M Squared, Venture Building, 1 Kelvin Campus, West of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP.//
This event is free to attend. Book Now https://www.iopconferences.org/iop/1082/home
- Take a tour of M Squared’s headquarters in Glasgow
- Talk one-to-one with M Squared staff
- Gain insight into the wealth of career opportunities available with the company worldwide
- Discover the skills you’ll need to include on your application form/CV
- Get practical advice and information to help you with interviews or assessment days
*ABOUT M SQUARED*
Recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies, M Squared is a leading developer of photonics and quantum technology.
The company designs and manufactures advanced laser platforms that underpin the groundbreaking work being carried out by Nobel Prize-winning scientists, the world’s leading universities and innovative businesses. Its pioneering R&D work is also making a direct impact in sectors as diverse as healthcare, food and drink, security and defence, with new applications aimed at diagnosing Alzheimer’s, searching for cures for cancer and detecting chemical weapons.
M Squared’s contribution to scientific discovery has been recognised with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation and the Institute of Physics Innovation Award. M Squared’s excellence in innovation has also been recognised by Deloitte Technology Fast 50, The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Export Track 100, The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards (Innovation) and the Amazon Growing Business Awards (Innovation).
Founded in Glasgow, M Squared has offices throughout the UK, Europe and the USA, serving its international customer base. The company’s talented team includes more than 85 scientists, engineers and software developers as well as commercial experts; over 90% of its staff are educated to degree level or above.